Announcing the Pop-Up Maker Share Zone!
Hey Folks, this suggestion just popped up from Jeff Edmonston — East Bay Dad/Maker/EBMMF Facebook friend. Thanks Jeff!
Got a great idea or presentation and didn’t have the bandwidth to apply by our deadline? Buy a ticket to the Faire and bring your project to our Pop-Up Maker Share Zone
Bring your DIY project, your hacked up wonders, your art, and your smile.
The Community Share Zone is an area where you can show off your projects and check out what your other Makers have been doing.
Amaze friends and strangers, start an impromptu circuit bending music jam, let your LEDs shine. You don’t need to have a full scale booth or fancy presentation to share your stuff at the East Bay Maker Faire, just be willing to demo and talk about your project, meet others in the community and exchange ideas. Have something awesome you made from Adafruit, Sparkfun, Make Weekend Projects, Instructables, or any of the many kit makers and idea markets that have exploded to fill our idle hours with joy? Bring it out and share your enthusiasm with others. This is not for adults only – let the kids bring their first soldering creations, bugbots, models, science fair projects, EVERYTHING!
Don’t have something to share? Make sure to come by here and see projects that people have made their very first time soldering or creating, get inspired at the Pop-Up Maker Share Zone
Crash the Faire!
- Table space will be provided
- No consumables (food and drinks) please
- No high voltage or dangerous/hazardous items please
- If you have a really big project or lots of stuff, please only bring what you can carry while enjoying the rest of the fair. There is no storage space.
- Please do not leave any presentation items unattended that are of personal value to you.
- This is an “impromptu” or “pop-up” space that will be self-staffed by the faire participants.
- You are entirely responsible for the items you bring.