It’s tomorrow! I hope you’re as excited as we all are. Here are a few things you need to know.
WHAT TO BRING
- If you are pre-registered, bring your paper tickets (they were attached to the email confirmation you received when you bought the tickets)
- If you don’t have tickets yet, you have until late tonight (Saturday) to buy them at the current rates. Starting Sunday morning, prices go up to $20 for adults and $15 for kids & full-time students. Discount codes don’t work onsite, so if you show up to buy tickets, expect to pay the full rate.
- Bring cash for the awesome food trucks and crafter shopping
- Bring clothing for the Swap-O-Rama-Rama screenprinting and textile hack zone
- Misbehaving small appliances for the FIXIT Clinic
- Hat and/or sunscreen, as a lot of the event is outside
The main entrance is at 360 42nd Street in Oakland. (map)
Best options are BART to MacArthur Station and 10 minute walk (see map of route here), or bike. There is attended bike parking at the Faire.
If you drive, Emerson Elementary School, 2 blocks away at Shafter & 45th, is offering parking for $5 as a fundraiser for their PTA. There is limited street parking.
See you on Sunday!