Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Early Bird Prices Thru 9/20
2014 Call 4 Makers Now Open
- SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY October 19th is coming! Call 4 Makers open 4 you, your clan, your project! #MakerFaire !! ow.ly/AvPLj 1 hour ago
- Congrats to @TheCrucible @AMT @BioCuriousLab for making @make's list of America's Most Interesting Makerspaces: makezine.com/magazine/make-… 3 weeks ago
- RT @sannmer: Hope to see you tonight @EBMakerFaire Town Hall @TheCrucible >> ow.ly/zIAo7 #makerfaire 3 weeks ago
- Call for Makers is OPEN! + 2014 Town Hall/Kick Off @TheCrucible Tuesday 7/29 — RSVP and apply: ow.ly/zAlus #MakerFaire 3 weeks ago
- @BikeEastBay Glad you agree! Have you ever discussed pump track with @OaklandOPR ? 4 weeks ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!