Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Tickets on Sale Now
- RT @dalepd: The new MAKE Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing 2014. 23 Printers reviewed + tutorials! on newsstands and @makershed http://t.co/xuE… 4 weeks ago
- @EBMakerFaire @OpenOakland and @CityofOaklandCA 's new #opendata law on the @sunfoundation blog: snlg.ht/197qAwr #makerfaire 1 month ago
- Thx @craftyavenger and @sparkfun! RT @craftyavenger: Thank you @sparkfun ! Many soft circuits were sewn @EBMakerFaire bit.ly/1df5jEk 1 month ago
- Just discovered @BeneciaMaker and added them to our list of #makerspaces on our Resources page: ow.ly/q940Z #makerfaire 1 month ago
- RT @pxlbots: Pxlbots spent the day at the East Bay Mini Maker Faire in Oakland, CA! Here's what the kids made. imgur.com/a/RyqGk#0 1 month ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
RECENT MAKER PROFILES