Door prices are $15 child/student and $20 adult. Discount codes do not apply at the door; purchase in advance online.
PLAN YOUR DAY
See our Schedule of workshops, presentations and performances.
Park Day School campus is at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
If at all possible, please take BART (MacArthur Station) and RIDE YOUR BIKES to the Faire! AIDS Lifecycle will be providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. And Park campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART on Sunday is easy!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk bikes or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Cross Shafter and take left into 360-42nd Street gate – look for the Bike Parking signs.
7. Check bikes and walk up 42nd to registration/main entrance.
To plan your trip on other public transit, please visit 511.org.
If you are driving your car, we have one lot available at Emerson Elementary School. Entrance is 2 blocks away at Shafter & 45th. They will be offering parking for $5 as a fundraiser for their PTA.
If you are able, take public transit or BIKE!
HANDICAPPED ACCESS & PARKING
Please write email@example.com for information on easiest arrival and parking.