Early bird ticket prices (through September 20th):
- Adult $14
- Child/student (3-18 years) $11.00
Advance purchase ticket prices (September 20th through October 18th):
- Adult $17
- Child/student (3-18 years) $13.00
Day of event ticket prices (starting midnight October 18th):
- Adult $20*
- Child/student (3-18 years) $15.00*
- Children under 3 are free
CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets.(or go to http://ebmakerfaire2014.eventbrite.com/)
Sign up for the mailing list to get updates on all the highlights of the 2013 Faire
Park Day School campus is in the Temescal district of Oakland at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
Bike East Bay will be providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. And Park campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART on Sunday is easy!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk bikes or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Cross Shafter and take left into 360-42nd Street gate – look for the Bike Parking signs.
7. Check bikes and walk up 42nd to registration/main entrance.
To plan your trip on other public transit, please visit 511.org.
If you are driving your car, we have two lots available at Oakland Tech High School: one off of 42nd Street, and the other off 45th Street.. See orange and blue markers on map above.
If you are able, take public transit or BIKE!
HANDICAPPED ACCESS & PARKING
There is reserved handicap parking available adjacent to the 42nd Street gate. Please write email@example.com for information on easiest arrival.