A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Advanced Tickets = Discount
Thanks to our 2014 sponsors!
- @pdp7 How did we never see @dschelt doing us so proud?! #MakeEditorsRock 2 days ago
- RT @exploratorium: Early October @EBMakerFaire highlights from @TinkeringStudio attendees bit.ly/1tGSzih #MakerFaire 2 days ago
- @510families : "East Bay Mini Maker Faire draws 7,000" bit.ly/ZQuuIM Woo-hoo! #makerfaire 1 week ago
- Pix! 2014 East Bay Mini #MakerFaire slideshow: ow.ly/Dbq8n #BestEver #DoItTogether #Gratitude 1 week ago
- RIDICULOUS FUN YES! RT @MelissaLaforge: @sdavee @EBMakerFaire that crate stacking has ridiculous fun written all over it!! 1 week ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!