A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Advanced Tickets = Discount
Thanks to our 2014 sponsors!
- @510families : "East Bay Mini Maker Faire draws 7,000" bit.ly/ZQuuIM Woo-hoo! #makerfaire 18 hours ago
- Pix! 2014 East Bay Mini #MakerFaire slideshow: ow.ly/Dbq8n #BestEver #DoItTogether #Gratitude 2 days ago
- RIDICULOUS FUN YES! RT @MelissaLaforge: @sdavee @EBMakerFaire that crate stacking has ridiculous fun written all over it!! 3 days ago
- Thanks for being a part of it! RT @craftyavenger: @EBMakerFaire 2014 was awesome. I was so busy making wearables with folks that I got no... 4 days ago
- RT @MaKeyLindsay: Busy day at the Mt. ValleyFold booth @EBMakerFaire. Littlest makers, big innovations! The marshmallows thank you! http://… 4 days ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!