Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- Grab your Early Bird tickets to #MakerFaire Bay Area by MONDAY midnight 2/29! ow.ly/YKPno https://t.co/VUBJ9Zs7cf 4 months ago
- @BasilLeaf October 23, 2016 #MakerFaire #Oakland 5 months ago
- .@MattRichardson on #RaspberryPI today @ 2pm Emeryville @BNBuzz Barnes&Noble #BNMakerFaire #MakerFaire 8 months ago
- More details on all the #EastBay #BNMakerFaire makers & schedule on most recent FB post ow.ly/UlJaS #MakerFaire 8 months ago
- Come see @sherryhuss of @MakerFaire this eve 5 pm @ #Emeryville @bnbookseller at 5pm today. #BNMakerFaire twitter.com/make/status/66… 8 months ago