Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Buy in Advance and Save
Makers—Call is Still Open
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- HolyBotness! Now TWO @BattleBotsABC teams are showing 10/18! @TeamWrecks + @lisawinterx ' PlanX ow.ly/SYLdV #MakerFaire 9 hours ago
- @lndeutsch MUST bring! ;-) See you on Oct 18!! 21 hours ago
- RT @TenayaHurst: You're all in #Maketober @makesf @TechShopSJ @techliminal @RockITCoLabs @EBMakerFaire @lakegardens @TheTechMuseum ~T http:… 1 day ago
- RT @AnLiStudio: Photo: Fierce sky at sunset. No filter. #colorado #sunset #sky #clouds tmblr.co/ZdFJMx1vNSNl7 1 day ago
- Record holding paper airplanes! Home-made robots! Vintage rope weaver! East Bay Mini Maker Faire! Get tickets: bit.ly/1LUSUWH 2 days ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!