Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Buy in Advance and Save
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- .@MattRichardson on #RaspberryPI today @ 2pm Emeryville @BNBuzz Barnes&Noble #BNMakerFaire #MakerFaire 3 weeks ago
- More details on all the #EastBay #BNMakerFaire makers & schedule on most recent FB post ow.ly/UlJaS #MakerFaire 3 weeks ago
- Come see @sherryhuss of @MakerFaire this eve 5 pm @ #Emeryville @bnbookseller at 5pm today. #BNMakerFaire twitter.com/make/status/66… 3 weeks ago
- This wkend Barnes&Noble presents the 1st retail Mini #MakerFaire. #Dublin #Emeryville #WalnutCreek #ElCerrito goo.gl/Mfv1Nf 4 weeks ago
- 2015 @EBMakerFaire recap & slide show: ow.ly/TJbZw @MakerFaire #Oakland #UnnecessarilyHighFive https://t.co/a6MXz4Pwu3 1 month ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!