Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Buy in Advance and Save
Makers—Call is Still Open
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- In-person on Oct 18: @SundropJewelry makes sun-melted glass jewelry for a sustainable lifestyle. #makerFaire bit.ly/1OlF28k 13 hours ago
- Come create a 2D Paper Circuit masterpiece with @techbridgegirls at the East Bay Mini #MakerFaire, October 17 in Oakland! #makerProfile 17 hours ago
- You CAN pet the instruments at the @oaksym Instrument Petting Zoo: Oct 18 at East Bay Mini #MakerFaire. Tickets: bit.ly/1OlF28k 20 hours ago
- Motorized LEGO jousting! Build a large LEGO creation! Visit @PlayWell_TEK at East Bay Mini #MakerFaire Oct 18: bit.ly/1OlF28k 1 day ago
- Yarn Bomb? Yarn Bomb! Come check out @Ruth_Tillman at East Bay Mini Maker Faire on Oct 18 in Oakland! bit.ly/1OlF28k #MakerFaire 1 day ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!