Imagine taking an 87 year-old Model T truck frame, the front suspension from a malaise-era Pinto, and the engine from a 90’s Mustang and making a racecar. Now imagine winning…alot…and driving to the race legally on public roads. The 24 Hours of LeMons series is a Maker tour de force. Where mechanical chops (and sweat equity) are required to help teams come up with winners under the $500 budget cap. Along with the Model T GT will be Spirit of Chump Car-winning Ferdinand the Bug whose adorable googley-eyed exterior hides a ferocious Subaru power plant and just to make things TRULY challenging…dual controls! Come talk to these Maker-racers on Sunday October 19th and find out how you can turn your driveway eyesore into a track-day champion.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- 🎟️ Get your tickets now! 🎟️ Join the Virtual Makeropolis from wherever you are The East Bay Mini Maker Faire is T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Meet the force behind Town Force 1 at this year's East Bay Mini Maker Faire! ow.ly/8a1E50BYfGP… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Join @WModes at the #EastBayMiniMakerFaire to learn about A Secret History of American River People — his project t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Join Berkeley's own Melia Silberstein (of Octopretzel fame!) for a fun, engaging and participatory music experience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- The Maker Faire is THIS SUNDAY! Have you gotten your tickets yet?! @EBMakerFaire eventbrite.com/e/east-bay-min… https://t.co/9eiVYrCZnP 6 months ago