Imagine taking an 87 year-old Model T truck frame, the front suspension from a malaise-era Pinto, and the engine from a 90’s Mustang and making a racecar. Now imagine winning…alot…and driving to the race legally on public roads. The 24 Hours of LeMons series is a Maker tour de force. Where mechanical chops (and sweat equity) are required to help teams come up with winners under the $500 budget cap. Along with the Model T GT will be Spirit of Chump Car-winning Ferdinand the Bug whose adorable googley-eyed exterior hides a ferocious Subaru power plant and just to make things TRULY challenging…dual controls! Come talk to these Maker-racers on Sunday October 19th and find out how you can turn your driveway eyesore into a track-day champion.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- @TinajaLabs Nope! Despite changes at Make we want to assure you that the East Bay Mini Maker Faire is still going s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- We are excited to host the 10th annual East Bay Mini Maker Faire at Park Day School on Sunday, October 27, 2019! Ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- In case you missed it <3 twitter.com/deannalosi/sta… 3 months ago
- @NickyDommy @makerfaire Thank you for pointing this out. Had we been aware of the use of this term, we’d have addre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- Early Bird Deal! 9 Years running this is the best bang for your buck on an balmy Sunday in October: The East Bay Mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago