A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- 🎟️ Get your tickets now! 🎟️ Join the Virtual Makeropolis from wherever you are The East Bay Mini Maker Faire is T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Meet the force behind Town Force 1 at this year's East Bay Mini Maker Faire! ow.ly/8a1E50BYfGP… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Join @WModes at the #EastBayMiniMakerFaire to learn about A Secret History of American River People — his project t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Join Berkeley's own Melia Silberstein (of Octopretzel fame!) for a fun, engaging and participatory music experience… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- The Maker Faire is THIS SUNDAY! Have you gotten your tickets yet?! @EBMakerFaire eventbrite.com/e/east-bay-min… https://t.co/9eiVYrCZnP 6 months ago