Makers! Show your work at the East Bay’s own Maker Faire! As is true with all Maker Faires, booths are free for non-commercial participants. And also true is that it doesn’t really matter all that much *what* you are making, but more your interest in sharing what you learned while you made it. Chances are you’ll meet a whole bunch of really interesting people, learn a few things yourself, and have a great time. Read all about our 6th annual Call for Makers, Presenters and Performers — and apply early for priority placement.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on InstagramDid you make a quilt block at #eastbayminimakerfaire? Each nine square block will be used to make a quilt - like this cozy one - for fire victims and foster children! Thanks @made_by_judy for sharing your post with us - and to #eastbayheritagequilters and @hellostitchstudio for their work on this wonderful project!Thanks @akiragames.us for sharing this picture of the awesome t-shirt you picked up from @slowmoonrise at #eastbayminimakerfaire! We 👏👏🏻👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿your support of local makers!Remember that rad sgraffito tile you made at #eastbayminimakerfaire? It’s ready and waiting for you @brushstrokesinc - Pick up by November 11th (745 Page Street, Berkeley)
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- In case you missed it <3 twitter.com/deannalosi/sta… 3 weeks ago
- @NickyDommy @makerfaire Thank you for pointing this out. Had we been aware of the use of this term, we’d have addre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Early Bird Deal! 9 Years running this is the best bang for your buck on an balmy Sunday in October: The East Bay Mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Take a trip to a far away place through the OIHS Portal. Start at the East Bay Mini Maker Faire. TOMORROW, Sunday 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Ready Set Race! Make your own super-cool wooden car, decorate it, and race it down a 12-foot high race track at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago