Reminder… What to bring:
- Your tickets, either printed (click link at end of this email to print) or downloaded to your mobile phone
- Some extra cash for the awesome food trucks, beer booth, and crafter shopping
- Clothing or items to screenprint
- Plastic toys & figurines to donate to the Toy Hack booth
- Yarn to donate for the yarn-bombing and finger knitting zones
- Hat and/or sunscreen, as a lot of the event is outside
- Your bike! Free bike valet parking on 42nd Street – come in style!
- Friends! They can still get tickets here & pre-purchase day-of tickets before hitting the gates.
Those especially prepared will have scanned through:
- Our Schedule of workshops, presentations and performances
- The list of 2015 Makers
- The list of Food & Beer & Sweets vendors
But lots of folks will just show up at 360 42nd Street, buy a ticket, and see what happens. And that’s great too.
Either way, see you tomorrow! The gate opens at 10am.