- Earlybird prices (Adult $14/Child $11) are available now until midnight on Sunday, September 18th
- Advanced prices (Adult $17/Child $13) commence September 19th and are good through midnight Saturday, October 22nd
- Day-of “Door” prices (Adult $20/Child $15) start at 12:01 a.m. Sunday, October 23rd
NOTE that discount codes do not apply to day-of tickets; purchase in advance online.
PLAN YOUR DAY
A Schedule of workshops, presentations and performances, plus the 2016 list of Makers will be available in mid September.
Park Day School campus is in the Temescal district of Oakland at 360 – 42nd St., Oakland, CA 94609. The main entrance is at the corner of 42nd & Opal. Here is a map of the site, with parking, bike parking, and BART.
If at all possible, please take BART (MacArthur Station) and RIDE YOUR BIKES to the Faire! We will be providing free, safe, and secure bicycle parking on 42nd Street. And Park campus is only 4 blocks from MacArthur BART station—and bikes on BART on Sunday is easy!
Best Route from BART with KIDS:
1. Walk bikes or ride on sidewalk from the Station to Telegraph Ave.
2. Cross the street and head north (riding / walking on sidewalks) to 41st Street.
3. Cross the street and head east on 41st Street. Now you can ride in the street!
4. Take first left on Webster Street.
5. Take first right on 42nd Street.
6. Cross Shafter and take left into 360-42nd Street gate – look for the Bike Parking signs.
7. Check bikes and walk up 42nd to registration/main entrance.
To plan your trip on other public transit, please visit 511.org.
Parking info for 2016 TBA (historically we have had parking lot access at nearby Oakland Tech High School and Emerson Elementary.)
HANDICAPPED ACCESS & PARKING
Designated/reserved handicapped parking available on 42nd Street, between Opal and Shafter just in front of the main gate. Please write email@example.com with any other questions or more information.
Join our mailing list to get all the updates and news on East Bay Mini Maker Faire.