Thanks to Lily Lew for the guest post!
Ever wanted to go on a treasure hunt? Well now you can! There are over one million containers called “geocaches” hidden all over the world. That means the chances are really good that one is close to you right now. All you need are the coordinates and some hints at www.geocaching.com and a GPS device to get to the coordinates (usually a smart phone).
Buy in Advance and Save
Makers—Call is Still Open
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- Explore tinkering + design thinking with a littleBits cloudBit workshop at East Bay #MakerFaire w/ @McGrawBridget bit.ly/1OlF28k 12 hours ago
- Get your tickets now for this awesome lineup! Next Sunday 10/18 at parkdayschool.org #MakerFaire ebmakerfaire.wordpress.com/schedule/ 15 hours ago
- RT @TenayaHurst: #Maketober is for real #makers ! Come out and @make with us, #sewing is fun for your #HalloweenCostume #WearableTech http:… 15 hours ago
- In-person on Oct 18: @SundropJewelry makes sun-melted glass jewelry for a sustainable lifestyle. #makerFaire bit.ly/1OlF28k 1 day ago
- Come create a 2D Paper Circuit masterpiece with @techbridgegirls at the East Bay Mini #MakerFaire, October 17 in Oakland! #makerProfile 1 day ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!