A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Buy in Advance and Save
Makers—Call is Still Open
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- In-person on Oct 18: @SundropJewelry makes sun-melted glass jewelry for a sustainable lifestyle. #makerFaire bit.ly/1OlF28k 8 hours ago
- Come create a 2D Paper Circuit masterpiece with @techbridgegirls at the East Bay Mini #MakerFaire, October 17 in Oakland! #makerProfile 12 hours ago
- You CAN pet the instruments at the @oaksym Instrument Petting Zoo: Oct 18 at East Bay Mini #MakerFaire. Tickets: bit.ly/1OlF28k 15 hours ago
- Motorized LEGO jousting! Build a large LEGO creation! Visit @PlayWell_TEK at East Bay Mini #MakerFaire Oct 18: bit.ly/1OlF28k 1 day ago
- Yarn Bomb? Yarn Bomb! Come check out @Ruth_Tillman at East Bay Mini Maker Faire on Oct 18 in Oakland! bit.ly/1OlF28k #MakerFaire 1 day ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!