A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Thanks to our 2014 sponsors!
- MT @makerfaire: #BayArea - Tomorrow! @dalepd plus 50 makers at 1st #Benicia Mini Maker Faire: ow.ly/KTLgR via @make 1 day ago
- MT @dalepd: Community Day at SF Palace of Fine Arts, a grand re - opening at noon. Stop by to see new @make Labs http://t.co/0QCW7scI7a 1 month ago
- MT @otherlab: Compelling interview where @othermachine CEO @dapplestone shares her passion for the #othermill youtu.be/CYAVyA71AxA 1 month ago
- RT @makerfaire: Save the dates for Maker Faire Bay Area, May 16th & 17th. Celebrating our 10th Anniversary! makerfaire.com #MFBA15 2 months ago
- #MadeInOakland: Makers the Belle of the Ball at Libby Schaff Mayoral Inaugural ow.ly/Hbegd @LibbyforMayor #MakerFaire 2 months ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!