A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- Grab your Early Bird tickets to #MakerFaire Bay Area by MONDAY midnight 2/29! ow.ly/YKPno https://t.co/VUBJ9Zs7cf 2 months ago
- @BasilLeaf October 23, 2016 #MakerFaire #Oakland 3 months ago
- .@MattRichardson on #RaspberryPI today @ 2pm Emeryville @BNBuzz Barnes&Noble #BNMakerFaire #MakerFaire 6 months ago
- More details on all the #EastBay #BNMakerFaire makers & schedule on most recent FB post ow.ly/UlJaS #MakerFaire 6 months ago
- Come see @sherryhuss of @MakerFaire this eve 5 pm @ #Emeryville @bnbookseller at 5pm today. #BNMakerFaire twitter.com/make/status/66… 6 months ago