A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Buy in Advance and Save
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- .@MattRichardson on #RaspberryPI today @ 2pm Emeryville @BNBuzz Barnes&Noble #BNMakerFaire #MakerFaire 3 weeks ago
- More details on all the #EastBay #BNMakerFaire makers & schedule on most recent FB post ow.ly/UlJaS #MakerFaire 3 weeks ago
- Come see @sherryhuss of @MakerFaire this eve 5 pm @ #Emeryville @bnbookseller at 5pm today. #BNMakerFaire twitter.com/make/status/66… 3 weeks ago
- This wkend Barnes&Noble presents the 1st retail Mini #MakerFaire. #Dublin #Emeryville #WalnutCreek #ElCerrito goo.gl/Mfv1Nf 3 weeks ago
- 2015 @EBMakerFaire recap & slide show: ow.ly/TJbZw @MakerFaire #Oakland #UnnecessarilyHighFive https://t.co/a6MXz4Pwu3 1 month ago
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!