A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- Are you getting excited for the 10th annual East Bay Mini Maker Faire? We sure are! As a thank you to all the frien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @TinajaLabs Nope! Despite changes at Make we want to assure you that the East Bay Mini Maker Faire is still going s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- We are excited to host the 10th annual East Bay Mini Maker Faire at Park Day School on Sunday, October 27, 2019! Ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- In case you missed it <3 twitter.com/deannalosi/sta… 5 months ago
- @NickyDommy @makerfaire Thank you for pointing this out. Had we been aware of the use of this term, we’d have addre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago