A room-filling surreal miniature landscape made from… masking tape? Words cannot possibly do justice to the installation of imagination that is Danny Scheible’s Tapigami. Come experience it in person (Studio One 2nd floor!). And once you have caught your breath, try your hand at creating, and become part of the art. Get your tickets now! Sunday is nearly upon us.
Free PDF of MAKE Magazine!
@ebmakerfaire on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Thanks to our 2015 Sponsors
- Oakland's The Crucible offers fine and industrial arts classes and team builds in glass, metal (they made this 🔑 to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 38 minutes ago
- LAST CALL FOR MAKERS! We still have a few openings for creative projects, demos, and presentations! Applications cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- We are excited to welcome, San Francisco busking legend, The Space Lady to the East Bay Mini Maker Faire. Get your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Have you heard the buzz? 🐝 The East Bay Beekeeper's Co-op will be at the 10th annual East Bay Mini Maker Faire on S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Zap!⚡💡⚡ Replicate Alessandro Volta’s original battery, measure its electrical power, and even improve it with diff… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago